RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Werks P2 Experience. NOT GOOD
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Texdav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Werks P2 Experience. NOT GOOD

I once sent in a engine to the US dist and got back a completely different engine ;so it's not too ahrd to be believe . Luckily the dist made it good because appartently a guy had send them a e-mail thanking them for fixing the head he had broken fins off of but didn't understand why initals were ingraved on the bottom of the engine mounts. The guy also posted the same on their forum and I replied to the guy who offered to send me the engine. But the monitor ask me if a new engine would work. Any company can make a mistake. If it was a grey market motror that what you keep a receipt for and I've seen Larry's mentioned on many forums as a LHS that deals on EBay like so many legit dealers now days. Alot of dealers sale on EBay now days;just another on-line market place. I guess the moral of this story no delay until they don't remember talking to you but the story sounds real to me because why would anyone amke up a story of making and admitting so many mistakes. Hope you get it settled.