RCU Forums - View Single Post - EBAY- Does this make any sense - +50 shipping????
Old 08-01-2002, 02:31 PM
gizmo8012
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shipping

Dudes, it will probably take two boxes, unless you crate the whole plane, this is due to the fact that if you dont pack it good and separatly you will most likely get a big box of little sticks that used to be an airplane, I shipped a Hanger 9 cub 80" by UPS and it cost me 23.50 for the wing oversize package and 30.00 for the fuselage, so it takes a oversize bulky box to packed very carefully ( tail feathers, cowl, landing gear..ect..), I suggest if you want the plane but dont want to pay the shipping then go pick it up. The plane right now is 43.50 but it also has 4 days left on it, so it will most likely go up to at least a 100 or more, I've seen it done on eBay, so there it is.. my experience is only what I have.

P.s. If you want a more acurate price on the shipping, ask before the auction ends if the seller can box it all up, give him your zip and see if he can get a quote on shipping from UPS or something, that is what I did on the Cub, and the seller knew before hand the shipping was going to be more than 50.00.

Luke