RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 F4U Corsair
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 08:05 AM
Longarm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JETI Advance Controllers

I flew the P-51 two flights on Saturday and she flew very nicely, I am getting used to how easy she flys and I am starting to really whip her around. Scale flying with rolls, loops, inverted, doing the split S, etc., and then I really make her look like I have lost control and begin doing spins and inverted spin dives. When it gets close enough to the terra, I straighten her out and pull out of the dive.

One thing bad happened Saturday though, I had a Lipo pack begin to bubble up. One of my 3s2p packs started swelling and I could tell immediately that I was losing power. I landed and inspected the plane and found the problem. The Mamps was taken out to around 3100 of the possible 5100. The other pack was fine. Three of the six cells in the "Fat" pack were swollen, the other three looked normal size.

Ok........Bragging On Great Customer Service Time. I called Jeff at E-Flightline.com..........(Splash on the E-Zone) and told him what happened. He promptly tells me to send them back and the problem will be examined and a replacement pack will be shipped ASAP.......No Questions Asked..........

Now that is great customer service. If anyone is about to make any lipo battery purchases, or wants something that E-flightline.com carries, I would strongly recommend giving them the business. They are a great bunch of folks that goes out of there way to help you, recommend setups, and will make sure you are happy with your purchases. They have really treated me right.

Longarm