RCU Forums - View Single Post - radio glitching
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 02:43 PM
jrmy23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio glitching

I have a problem with my radio glitching. It usually begins at the end of my second flight and is always on the same side of the field. By the time my battery voltage is around 5.2 volts it usually gets to bad to fly. I did range with the tx battery at 100% and the rx battery at 5.2 volts and I heard some chattering. I did another with the tx battery at 60% tx says 40% is still in the green and the rx battery was at 4.98 volts and the control surfaces were moving all over the place. When I built the model which is a size 60 trainer the manual stated to run the antenna through the top of the front windshield all the way back to the vertical stabilizer. I tried that and the antenna wasn't long enough so i have it on the outside running along the bottom of the fuselage. I also have the battery pack mount aft of the servo tray with and extension. The radio is still under warranty. I was wondering if their was anything more I could do to prove or disprove that their might be something defective with the radio.