RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Werks P2 Experience. NOT GOOD
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 05:34 PM
windsurfnut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Werks P2 Experience. NOT GOOD

F U MAXXaccelleration! Why would I make up such a story. I had one of the first P2's out there. This is my experience, so go f*ck yourself if you don't beleive me. I kept this story to off the net for 8 months in hope of a simple solution. If Werks follows through then I'll be glad to post thier credit. As far as an I'm on vacation excuse? How does that burn Werks? That gave THEM some extra time because I didn't get the engine back ASAP, which I also explained in my original post. Still, no need for this to drag on well into September now.
Ebay is an accepted medium for business nowdays, and if you can't accept that than your the loser. Distributors put policies in place to keep their products off ebay, and there are lots of Werks products out there indicating that there is little or no policy. (correct me if I am wrong).
Thanks to those you understand or have been through similar situations. I'm a sales rep at the distribution level and know how situations like this can get, but I also know how to follow up and minimize the problem. MAXXasseleration, I hope you run into problems sometimes and get screwed around, I would ceritainly make sure of it if you bought product from me!

I also don't think that Werks or Larry sold me a bum engine, just that when push came to shove, Larry's passed the buck right along..