RCU Forums - View Single Post - Team Trinity "Nitro Spyder™"
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 07:15 PM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Team Trinity "Nitro Spyder™"

The LST will be doing circles around this truck. I mean how many Savage look alikes can we possibly have. I would have expected more from Trinity.
Tell me HPI, it appears attention to detail is something your unfamiliar with. First of all "simaler". Second "redisigned". Ever heard of the Genesis, Raptor, and Warhead? The Chassis "design" is basically all I am bugging about.
You said "Look alikes" not "look completly different but both have TVPS". Sense you pay so much attention to detail can you name 3 parts off that truck that are the same as a Savage? Well i have a Savage and i cant. The TVPs dont count, if you call TVPS copying the Savage then you gotta say that every single monster truck that has a flat pan is copying the T-maxx. Do you own a Savage?

Yea as a matter fact i have heard of the Genesis, Rapter, and Warhead.. Whats it to you? Now the Rapter is what i call a Savage clone.

This truck has different shock towers, different role bar, different radio box set up, different bulk set up, doesnt use the secondary skid design, different bumpers, different wheels, different suspension arms, different exhaust pipe, different engine, different gas tank, different shocks, different knuckles, Yea you get the point. It looks completly different then a Savage too, i would never mistake that truck as a Savage.

So now i got 1 final question for you, can you explain this for me? How dont i pay attention to detail?? "it appears attention to detail is something your unfamiliar with"