RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetJoe engines
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetJoe engines

Ok guys this is Mike Justins father. The reason that post is incorrect is that we never said we were doing it for free. We did say we wasnt a Rep. for Joe. I am truely sorry if we have offended anyone, but we have been pretty beat up on here ourselves. All we have tryed to do is give out facts on the engine and our testing. Questions or comments reguarding our relationship with Joe or anything that has to do with money or business at this time is personal business. If in the future if we become reps or a dealer for Joe i will be the first to post it here. As of right now i can not sell anyone a engine nor would i till all testing is done and its proven to be a workable engine to us. There are a lot of people keeping up with this thread who know us, we are honest and open but again i say i will not answer personal questions, lets keep it about the little engine that wants too. Any of you guys going to superman that want to talk about this in person, feel free to send us how to contract you there.

Thanks (the old man skymac)
Mike