RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetJoe engines
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetJoe engines

Guys As You Post Days pass and situations change, things aren't set in stone around here.

We are helping JEt Joe to develope a better more viable product we were not repping for Jet Joe at that time and if you look at it in the correct way at this time we are still not. We are doing / helping is the R&D department and repping will come once the product has reached the point were it can be sold to the public as a "RTR" engine.

With that being said I aam going to leave this thread as I have proven to the world that the engine will be a viable product in the future and to hush the people who said "It would never run" or "It was designed wrong." ETC - ETC

When the time comes to annouce anything major I'll let you know but in the mean time for all of you interested in the Jet Joe JJ-1200 and future products, you can send me an email at [email protected] and request to be on a mailing list for updates.

ALSO THE JJ-1200 Will not RUN AT SUPERMAN even though Todd Whitkoff Said It would, Please Don't Give information that you don't know.