RCU Forums - View Single Post - Prop jet project for 2004
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Prop jet project for 2004

Just so everyone knows my position here...

I wish to continue to participate on RCU. It's a great resource for me, and I also feel that I'm able to help others, and thus make more friends, by doing so. Therefore, I will always abide by RCU administrative decisions. I have always assumed that, as Topgun2mo has said, that until the product was actually for sale, the kind of updates I've been posting are ok. And, I've said before, that if any RCU administrator thinks my posts are out of line, they can let me know and/or remove them.

My web site has always been free and non-commercial, and still is at this time, although we're gearing up to begin making sales in early 2005. If the decision of RCU is that once a product is on sale, that further posts such as mine are "against the rules", then I'll go with that of course.

We hope to make some money on kit sales, so we can continue with other projects. We've certainly spent a lot of money and time getting to this point. (!) But the real motivation for me is the simple pleasure that comes from doing something creative, proving that it works (or doesn't work) and seeing how other people react to it. Like playing jazz (my other love... I'm a drummer.) it's exciting to do something different, especially when it's accepted by a reasonable portion of the public. If money was the motivation, we'd be making 3D airplanes.