RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION: All Top Flite Corsair, P-40, ROBART 615 & CJM Retract Owners !PLEASE READ!
Old 10-20-2004, 06:38 PM
voyager_663rd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reponse from Sierra

Lee, you know that I'll wait for what you have got coming. I've put my building on hold for many many months so I can build around the gear and sp I started other stuff while waiting so this gear is not too much of a priority (although EVERY plane really is a priority--you know what I mean). We all waited for so long for Darrell to get with it and with no comms, I think most just wrote that option off. Now that he's back with something, well it's difficult to know which way to go.

I'm sure I speak for quite a few when I say that after you stepped up to the plate, we certainly owe you. You talked to us, you answered questions, and have been out in front with the community. And because of that, I"ll stick with you. WIth the type of community that this is, I would hope that Darrell accepted the (negative) comments that people posted and not turn sales away because of that.

I don't have a bird to put your (or any) gear in because I stopped building till something was available. And I will still wait to hear about results of installing either Darrells or your gear when they are made available to the community before I make a buying decision.

Thanks for your comms and status reports Lee. In my opinion, that would be a deciding factor, everything else being equal.