RCU Forums - View Single Post - OPS engines? Any good?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 12:35 AM
mig3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: rs4

Hello,

I bought a NEW OPS .60 SUPER with the rear intake/exhaust as well as the "slide barrel carb"........(27,000 RPM's) I would like to mount it in an airplane but need a "drive washer" and a "thrust washer"........for a prop. THIS ENGINE CAN GO MARINE, FAN OR RC AIRPLANE....IT IS A BAD ASS! I believe the engine if from 1978 as the instructions say so and is new. There are SOOOO many marine drive washers out there if your will to pay the price! I have the box, instruction and the quality is amasing! I would post a picture if I could!! It has a number on the bottom which is 658 located behind the front bearing and on the rear casing cover; it has another number, 666 (just great!!) stamped in the bottom below the carb intake. I can send you quality 600 X 800 meg pictures! This WAS the BEST engines money could buy as all the screw holes are ressed and the craftmanship is like NOTHING I have seen! It has the long shat for the MARINE application. i have seen the "drive washer" for a prop and line it up with my Super Tiger G .60's and they are the same length......on the Internet is 40 MARINE places to gets parts for the OPS (BIG in Marine)......I just got it and posted a add to find the "drive washer".....i am not going to lie to you when I say I paid $250.00 for her!

Thank you,
Daniel Ajmo
Fort Lauderdale
[email protected]