RCU Forums - View Single Post - District 3 help
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 08:59 AM
RC4U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default District 3 help

Don't count on the VP here for help. After having a terrible time trying to get information on a local club from the contact point for the club, I decided i would write our district VP and ask for his help in getting some simple information. Which was where is the field located, how many members, and another point of contact that would be responsive. My email to the VP was less than flattering of the individual at the club who would not answer my questions. Our illustrious VP after admitting he knew nothing about the club, forwarded my message to this individual I had been having trouble with. Needless to say I received a less than polite email from this individual. Is this VP brain dead? Why doesn't he know about the clubs in his district, he isn't new to this position? He could have passed this onto an assistant VP who BTW i also cc'd on the email. I think it's time for some leadership changes in the districts as well!

By the way, this all started because i just moved to the area and was looking for a nice group to fly with and make some friends who I had RC in common with.