RCU Forums - View Single Post - not fair
Thread: not fair
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 06:57 PM
david77449

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: not fair

I don’t know and this is a good topic! It’s kind of hard to keep up with all the rules but I just read this out of RC car action and at the Pro-Line Maxx Challenge it was setup this way. They had a small block class which said only small blocks, no big block 15’s, and low chassis conversions where illegal. In the big block class your truck had to have a 21 or larger medium or big block, converted Maxxes where legal, any low chassis conversions were illegal. In the outlaw class anything goes as long as you ran Maxx size or larger wheels including buggy conversions, low chassis mods, or anything but a stadium truck.

If this where always the case I think it would be fair ands wouldn’t have a problem with it. But I do agree with most of the others so far that putting truggies in a standard MT race should not be allowed. Hell why not just let the buggies in without the conversion in that case.

Seems the rules change from event to event and at non sanctioned event they make up their own rules anyway.

David