RCU Forums - View Single Post - Funtana 90 any new problems? please help
Old 11-17-2004, 11:55 AM
a10hog
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Funtana 90 any new problems? please help

ORIGINAL: toby007

ok here is the reply i got from Horizon Hobby............it sure would be nice if other members that own the Funtana S90 would help with there post and information about there Funtana S90 . thank's to the members that did post it helps everybody here on this great forum.....toby

Thank you for your recent email. The Funtana S90 is a good plane and we stand behind
our products 100%. The Funtana has gone through a couple of running changes. An additional
rib was added to support the aileron servo mount. The Funtana is a really great plane and
would make an excellent addition to anybody's collection. Regardless of when or what kit you
would purchase, there is not need to replace items from a new kit, but always carefully inspect
any kit, as items can be damaged in shipping. Carefully follow all the instructions and
recommendations in the manual. If you have anymore questions or would like to discuss this
topic further with one of our product support techs, please feel free to contact us again via
email or at 1-877-504-0233.

Thanks,

James
Product Support Team Member
Horizon Hobby
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, IL 61822
1-877-504-0233
[email protected]

Toby,

I had one of the wing sets that came apart and I sent it in to James @ Horizon. I'm very happy with the service I received from James and the Horizon Product Support Team. I will tell you that yes, there was a problem with the early set of wings but I do feel that after all the problems, Horizon has addressed the issue and quite possibly resolved the problem. I will offer you a suggestion, and that is Follow the directions that Horizon provides with the kit. Do not over power this model and practice throttle management. Even if you do have a problem with your new model Horizon will honor the problem if it is truly a defect with their product. Give the new version a chance and enjoy the aircraft, it does have some excellent flight characteristics.