RCU Forums - View Single Post - Senior Telemaster specifications scarce!!
Old 08-20-2002, 08:09 PM
lownslo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Senior Telemaster specifications scarce!!

Hello, I am trying to gather information on several planes to make a decision where my .80 Saito will have a home!!! (I do have access to a .91 Saito because I can install the .80 where the .91 is now). The Senior Telemaster is very tempting but I cannot find very many specifications on this kit. A lot of other companies give a lot of info..... example... shaped LE, TE, ailerons, items supplied, items needed to complete, amount of covering needed. I don't want to buy this thing and then find out it is a PITA!!! I think you guys know the things I am talking about.
I am experienced enough to build it ..... but being truthful, I am too lazy to do a lot of sanding. (shaping LE, TE, ailerons, etc.). I have searched the forums for reviews and cannot find any. I did find some helpful info here on RCU by using the search on the Telemaster. Does someone out there have a review by a Magazine? (OR anyone's personal review.... plus and minuses, building problems, etc.). My thought, so far, is building a 2 piece wing and thin balsa sheeting over the stick fuse behind the wing.
If anyone has other suggestions for a slow flying,EASY BUILDING, plane, (high or low wing), fire away with those sugestions!!!! A wing span of 80" is the minimum. Actually.... as long as the .91 would have enough power.... there is no maximum because I am going to make the wing a take down, 2 piece. (Thanks to some very helpful ideas from fellow RCU members)!!!! ......lownslo