RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yak that could handle a DA50?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Bryant330L
My Feedback: (126)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yak that could handle a DA50?

Hype Hype and more Hype.. I for one am so sick of hearing about Extreme flight and this mystery Yak that everybody loves but only a handful of people have ever seen. I don't have a dog in this fight at all, but I am tired of hearing this argument on every forum. I was on the list for the 87 but I got SICK of waiting and cancelled. I really like Chris and he puts out a good product. Sounds like he really got screwed by that factory. All the EF goupies keep talking about how crappy the KMP is. How many of you people have even seen this plane? Maybe the business ethics of the people that built these planes are terrible, but that doesnt mean the planes themselves are. The only reason I say this is because I have a buddy who bought a KMP 28% Edge at Toledo and he says it is one great flying airplane. He has flown his quite a bit and it is going strong so it can't be that bad. No matter how good the EF Yak turns out to be, it will never live up to the insane amount of hype that it has generated over the last 2 years.