RCU Forums - View Single Post - Losi LST or HB Lightning Stadium Pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Eracer76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi LST or HB Lightning Stadium Pro?

I know, I know, another this or that thread but Id love to hear some of your thoughts on which truck to get.

Im looking to get a second truck but I cant decide between the LST or the LSP though. I want to race with it and still do some bashing around.

Right now I have a Picco P3 Savage with many mods done to it. Its bullet proof now and the truck is unbreakable, Ive ran 3 gallons through the new Picco and Im still on my stock arms!
The thing is, lately Ive been bitten by the race track bug and the Savage doesnt do so well on the track without some more mods, like lower center gravity chassis plates and so on. Id rather keep this truck as an all a round basher and get a second truck for some racing here and there, but still bash with it.
So......

The LSP is looking quite cool, but there is hardly any info on it being its new I guess? I cant seem to find it anywhere, so Id probably have to order it, then I might have a problem getting parts too?
I just read the article in RC Driver about the LSP and it looks to be great truck on the track, but does anyone know if it will take some abuse off the track while doing some bashing?
Is the engine any good in the LSP? It also doesnt have a trans let alone a 2 speed, I wonder how good that would be for the straight-a-ways? I would also be getting another cheap RTR radio with this truck, unlike the LST.

I know the LST has been out for a little while now and the aftermarket is there for it. My LHS has this truck also so Im assuming they carry the replacement parts for it as well, I'll have to check into that though.

I know the LST is a good truck and the engine is good also, not to mention it comes with the kick ass JR XS3 radio!
I guess I just need to pick one and be done with it.

Thanks for any info and help!