RCU Forums - View Single Post - Politically Correct Scale Documenttion
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 08:26 PM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Politically Correct Scale Documenttion

Hello-
I respectfully find exception to your hypothesis regarding Great Britain's fate; we the United States of America were offering lend lease,in several forms during the summer and fall of 1940,including skilled pilots;who,of course,found there way to England either from the U.S.A.A.C. or by way of joining the Royal Canadian Air force(or core..) and the fact remains THEY the British Royal Air Force stood alone and won a decisive victory against Goering's then invincible Luftwaffe. Its funny how history records:England's so called "lost generation,at the period of prelude to WWII,who's so called "lost generation,"indeed comprised the core of the Royal Air Force, which under sound leadership; defeating the prerequisite to 'Operation Sea Lion," that of total air supremacy.
I was taught to respect all peoples, by my late father and during his life time he shared much with me in an un biased way with regards to the second World War and it's after math. Funny thing I've been in contact with a banker from Germany and it seems (now)they are a democracy,I ask you all to think what you would referee to us now,as we move forward in time leaving 911 in it's wake and a 'new' nationalism in our conscience as a people- Turn on the television and listen to all the OUR WAY or you are a -------! scary is it not? In closing I mostly agree w ith all said here and will indeed add the correct and authentic markings to my sleek Luftwaffe WWII war bird.