RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wings under the fuselage?
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Wings under the fuselage?

ORIGINAL: 1only

I heard it was harder to fly a plane with the wings under the fuselage. Why is that? Should a beginner get a plane that has the wings on top? I flown a real plane before with the wings under the fuselage, and it wasnt that hard. I feel that if i could fly a real plane, and have rc expirience with cars & trucks, then surely i could just get a plane with the wings under the fuselage. What do yall think?
Where are you going with this? If you're dead set on going out to your farm, throwing something in the air, and learning to fly it by yourself, we might make certain types of helpful response here. If you're interested in learning in a different fashion, we might be able to help you find someone in your area who has one of those high wing planes and a "buddy box" transmitter system, to let you try it with an instructor backup.

You'll get lots of responses advising you to try something like the latter, but it would help if you would spell out what you want to do for the learning process. And that learning process is never trivial, even if you have had full-scale experience and RC cars.

Good luck,
Dave Olson