RCU Forums - View Single Post - here is ONE UN-USED AMA membership card!
Old 12-26-2004, 10:31 PM
J3FAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default here is ONE UN-USED AMA membership card!

With a HUGE park whose lawn is mowed constantly AVAILABLE AND EMPTY every day---and having to drive 2 miles only, to FLY --(the field at which I need to use the AMA card lies at exactly 46 miles from my garage)-and with Electric models that run the GAMUT of RC : i.e. FORMOSA - ALFA - et.al. + helis etc, getting all the benefits PLUS (+++) silence and (NO OIL)
and having resigned from at least 3 "political beehives of good ole boys' circles" a.k.a. (CLUBS)

MY AMA CARD HAS NOT BEEN USED IN OVER A YEAR !
why do I need it ?

I can't think of ONE reason........

THINK OF IT THIS WAY : THE HOBBY INDUSTRY ITSELF HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO PRESCIND OF THE AMA SERVICES !

FAREWELL AMA .... especially """GOODBYE R/C CLUBS""" who needs you ?...I certainly don't need arrogant "safety officers" or moronic 3D flying up close and in my face, for sure !...or two month wonder boys who in sixty days have acquired 30 years worth of "experience" !

My new Club is called RCU.
I learn MORE here than anywhere else and I don't have to put up with "pseudo-xpert" newbies.

And it's free !

POST ADDED MUCH LATER : Guys, I am now laughing at myself real hard......I forgot that because I am over 65 I signed up for TWO YEARS, my membership expires on 12/31/2005....I think I hear AMA whisper : GOTCHA !

NOW move this post to the HUMOUR SECTION