RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 01-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Bosshossv8
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

Wayne,

your avatar sez it all.

I have the "Other" Yak. Got it dirt cheap from a friend who couldn't stomach building it. It is a joke. I am getting an EF off the boat, and can't wait. And the comparison will be posted. You already know the results. It is just a matter of semantics, now. Notice how they are not for sale anymore....they are NOT sold out. Hmmmmmm,.....

Bryant,

I bought into the hype and ordered the 68" Yak only to find that it didn't fly as well as everybody said it did. Oh well, live and learn, that is what I get for paying $350 for a small glow plane.
You are in the minority, brother. I don't know your circumstances with your EF 68 , but of 15 people that have flown my 68, every single one of them thought it was the best plane thy had flown. If you know of a plane that flys better , post it. I want one. But I am skeptical, as skeptical as I was about this plane unitl I flew it. 30 seconds later I knew I had found "the plane".

If you call people raving about the best plane they ever had hype , well, we don't read the same dictionary.

The lucky few you got the air shipped 87's are the recipient of a gracious favor by Chris. He could have made everyone wait , but instead, we get to see the first 20 built , and prepare for ours when they come. For that , I am grateful All the work that these guys are going to do will be documented here, and will help us get ours in the air without any hair pulling. Thanks.

Aeroplat, when you take a pic of the stab take it looking straight down on it, with the surfaces in the neutral position. I want to compare them to the POS Reject.