RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help us improve Model Aviation magazine.
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2002, 06:17 AM
RCRC
My Feedback: (56)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help us improve Model Aviation magazine.

I pretty much agree with other comments above. But I get 4 RC mags each month and each has pros and cons. RCR has some good editorial content but terrible paper and print quality! RCM is biased in favor of the manufacturers and has too many ads vs articles! MAN has those darned inserts and sells too many plans!
None are perfect!

I would like to see more advanced technical articles on RC. And
perhaps you could add interest to MA by using color on all pages with articles. Color always adds to reader enjoyment. I bet a lot more of us R/Cers would even read an occasional free-flight article if they were in color.

You might consider selling MA at newsstands and use the additional proceeds to finance the added cost of color. This would also have the advantage of reaching more young people which is a primary goal of AMA.

The key to making improvements in anything is finding someone who really cares about that thing! I believe you have made definite improvements in MA recently and you deserve credit.

BTW, I take my old magazines to my local library and they put them in boxes by the door and give them away.

My 2 cents!
Bill