RCU Forums - View Single Post - What does you Funtana 90 weigh?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
TOYMAKER
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What does you Funtana 90 weigh?

I have the 1650 mil battery just behind the firewall. I put the throttle servo behind firewall last night. I may be trying to fly this thing too much like my pattern plane and not in a 3D c.g. mode. But with the more forward c.g. I am certianly enjoying it much more. It is more predictable like when I make those low inverted passes and the rolls and point rolls are much better. It stills needs a little more rudder so I am going to add about 3/4" on the back of the rudder and see how it works out.

Wayne

ORIGINAL: kolarshooter

Your weight and balance issue is just wild...I was able to balance a Super Tigre G-90 set-up by mounting a 1200 mA/h battery on a post next to the engine.

Interestingly enough...I didn't even have a chance to test-fly it before getting my hands on a SWEET Saito 150. The plane is on the Diningroom table as we speak (err, type) I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to mount it far enough beck. The mounts I have won't let the motor slide back far enough.

Hmmm

Anyway, You've given me more inspiration!

Here's a pic that inspired the battery location idea...

Keep us posted. I'm really curious as to the longevity of our planes with twice the recommended power.