RCU Forums - View Single Post - Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:17 PM
smaerd58
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ?

Great Reviews guys keep em coming!!! Cobrasnake sounds like you got a great deal and does sound fun. Featherplunkin I am also from the Northeast not as North as you but it is grate to know that there are no limitations around here for how cold you can run. Nitro is so picky its nice to know we have other Options instead of staying inside all winter waiting for it to get warmer to run our cars. Zonda as for makes of these things .I read once that Yankee was the MFG. It was the first large scale made by anyone. FG did a direct rip off it. Basically they took the yankee and put a fg sticker on it. Here is a pic of the yankee.carson attack. not a original car just re-badged copy of the Marder then carson sells it to everyone else.Just what I have read from other posters so far.But by looking at the copies I can believe that,Any way its great to know that more manufacturers are out now so we will have parts. and maybe a after market will kick in. smaerd58

Traveller 1:5 Gas Powered 2WD Off-Road Car -G230 RC engine
Carson Attack Buggy 2WD 1/6 Zenoah G230RC engine
Duratrax Firehammer 1:5 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Gas Powered Buggy 2-Stroke DTX 23cc Gas Engine
XTM 1/6 Scale Gas Powered Buggy with 23cc GAS engine