RCU Forums - View Single Post - Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Featherpluckin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ?

Morning all you 1/5 rc fans out there. Love my firehammer and yes the smartech and carson all seem to be the same car(msnt forget about the xtm version). Quick question though. Does anyone make aftermarket bodies that are different to fit. Would be nice to have somethinhg alongf the lines of a baja truck or something like that. At least something a bit more original would be great. Right now I have two bodies for my duratrax both the same exceptthe one Is blank so it gets to be my winter project. Now i just have to become artistic so I can actually paint something that looks good. Maybe its time toget the old vacum forming machine out of the moth balls but i dont think it would be big enough since it ran off a vacum cleaner(lol) was mostly used for making canopies and engine cowls when i used to scratch build planes. We will see(sounds like another winter project if i can get it up and running and it is big enough is there is anyone qwho wants to send some drawings of a cool body that would work and I use it I would be more then happy to vacuform one for you provided i can make something that big.

thanks again

Garry