RCU Forums - View Single Post - Megatech HouseFly Rotor Head (blade) problem
Old 01-17-2005, 07:22 AM
humveecrusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Megatech HouseFly Rotor Head (blade) problem

ORIGINAL: rocketrob28

Hey Humvee, have you been able to find any replacement parts for the housefly that are not o.e.m. parts? Like does anyone make a trick holder for the fly bar instead of the plastic one? I have broken that holder twice now!! Very frustrating since you have to disassemble a large number of things and then wait a week to get the shaft with that flybar holder on the end. FYI I did get mine balanced and trimmed correctly and it flies great. Forward, backward, left, right, figure eight, etc. works great. I am now very happy with it, but it would be nice to find a company that has something better than plastic replacement parts for most of these items we all seem to be breaking frequently.

I have not found any other replacement parts other then the original or the Dragonfly 5 parts. Hirobo might have some that would fit but I really don't know.

I agree...once the HF is set up right it is a blast to fly! I have found out that the way to find parts is not to crash!....LOL. Hopefully if the HF becomes more popular more parts will become available.