RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 PM
rcguy!
My Feedback: (69)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Reaction 54 Jet Kit

ORIGINAL: BruceTharpe

Quick disconnects should have part of the air package. You guys are ahead of me - I haven't received my shipment from Robart. You will get the disconnects one way or another - will sort that out tomorrow...

Tim, you are right to expect the struts to be bent perfectly. That's what I expect too. How's the nose wheel strut look? I think they bent it differently from the drawing, but the overall length is the important thing.

BTE accessories to the "drop ship" guys went out today, Priority Mail. Dave, your brake was included with the retract accessories. Thanks for hanging in there, guys!

Bruce
---------
BTE www.btemodels.com
Bruce,

The struts in my package were perfect. The nose strut was different from the plan, BUT the wheel is in the exact same place extended and retracted. Overall, the units are VERY nice. Damn nice!.. Sorry to hear about Tim's and the shipping error for ummm...I forgot his name. BTW...what the heck are the 6 little aluminum pieces for and where do they go????

Looks like this weekend will be a busy one for me! Thanks for the Priority Mail Bruce! SHOULD be able to button up this baby by Monday morning! Heck with any kind of luck the Jet Tech tank will be here too! (pictures will be posted. I hear it will be @74oz!)

Just found out my turbine will be another week or so for the new TEMS upgrade to V2.37 with the adjustable failsafe delay and glitch counter.

I'm startin' to grin again!

Dave Rigotti