RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 09:23 PM
tschuy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reaction 54 Jet Kit

ORIGINAL: BruceTharpe

Quick disconnects should have part of the air package. You guys are ahead of me - I haven't received my shipment from Robart. You will get the disconnects one way or another - will sort that out tomorrow...

Tim, you are right to expect the struts to be bent perfectly. That's what I expect too. How's the nose wheel strut look? I think they bent it differently from the drawing, but the overall length is the important thing.

BTE accessories to the "drop ship" guys went out today, Priority Mail. Dave, your brake was included with the retract accessories. Thanks for hanging in there, guys!

Bruce
---------
BTE www.btemodels.com
The nose strut is slightly different then what you have on the plan set, but the location of the nose wheel with the gear extended still ends up at the same location. The strut is basically straight rather then the extra two bends that you show on the plans. Here's two pictures of mine. You got a CC copy of the e-mail that I sent them about my righ strut, I assume. Pictures show that there was a problem. Hopefully Eric from Robart can get it replaced. What ever you can do would be much appreciated....

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26294.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	217260   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ws56394.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	217261