RCU Forums - View Single Post - jerrys big boy by morris hobbies
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:32 AM
ICE 32 ICEMAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jerrys big boy by morris hobbies

Hi ICE,
Many moons ago I did some vacation time in Ky. and Tenn. and got to fly some fun fly type flying with Jerry also. I used to kit a way-out-modified Sweet Stick looking plane called a Fantastik. This was back in the early to mid 70's. I'm about to throw out these six boxes of trophies and plaques I won with this thing!

I got to see Jerry fly his BIG BOY on a video. He was in a mall parking lot and the plane appeared to be his personal ship that was covered in yellow see-thru covering. The claim was that the parking lot was 100 x 180 feet. In the video he wasn't even using 50 x 50 feet of that parking lot! He designed a real winner for sport or funflying and now Robert Kozak at Morris Hobbies has produced these BIG BOY ARF'S that really do this plane up right. These 2 planes I have are fun to play with and I have flown the prototype from the kit off a tennis court. Super maneuverable! After building a kit and now the ARF, all I can say is that if you want to have fun RIGHT NOW go get the ARF and save your building time for another project! They look big when they are all stuck together but they fly on just about any size motor two or four stroke. I've flown the proto on an MVVS 77 and 91 two stroke. I'm about to spend some quality time late this afternoon with the Saito 100 powered ARF. No wind. 77 degrees. It's my birthday. Fully charged batteries. HMMMMMM. See ya!
Terry