RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 05:16 AM
rcguy!
My Feedback: (69)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Reaction 54 Jet Kit

ORIGINAL: tschuy

Look's really nice Dave!!! Great job on the covering. Me likes it.

Hopefully the weather will get better and you'll be able to take her up soon...

I got my wing and tail feathers done and now part way through building the fuselage. Really like the way that Bruce designed the balsa layout for the horizontal and vertical stab's. Made for a straight and true surface which is also pretty strong. I still have to remind myself on how big this wing is because I keep banging it against stuff in my small hobby room. Tomorrow its a full day of building and I hope to have the fuselage almost completed. It'll be cool to have all the big pieces together.

Cheers,
Yeah, I KNOW about banging it on stuff! A some point ya gotta say..enoungh is enough and stop filling the dents and get on with it! I'll complete the radio install today and then glue on the tail. Only thing left is the turbine install and the Jet Tech tank. Which reminds me...I'll email Gary and ask him how's it doing. Wing is "flight ready" except for painting the wheel wells. I'll do that, and the nose wheel well at the same time. I might be able to get a weight on the thing today too! KEEP at it...

Dave Rigotti