RCU Forums - View Single Post - lets see all your RC!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Frost_
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lets see all your RC!

Here is what I have at the moment...

The RC10 GT is sporting the ported and poslished Epic 18 from my workup thread and is SCARY... This engine with 30% Race fuel snapped the titanium top-shaft (input shaft to the tranny) last week so it is hobbled for a few... It has a hi-torque steering servo, the RR steel spur setup, all metal tranny gears, a CVEC pipe, RPM arms, titanium turn buckles, SSRC aluminum clutch and a few other random bits that I can't remember at the moment. That OS18 in the pic in front of it will find it's way into the truck for side by side tests of speed and acceleration against the Epic eventually (thanks to Amsterdamn's radar equipment).

The ST-15 is running RC10 A-arms and Evader rear-shocks. It has no pipe in the pics, but one is on the way. It currently is running a Wasp 18 and a Savage 18 tooth CB (15 is stock) while the two-speed takes a break. This truck is very tough and a great 'loaner' for when that non-RC guy tags along and just HAS to drive something. This has been an excellent truck....

The Savage is sporting an SH .28 that rips, Ofna failsafe, hot-bodies heat-sink engine mount/engine plate, Ofna tank with New-era mounts, Aluminum upper and lower A-arms, a Mugen 3-shoe aluminum clutch, Hi-tec 645MG steering servo, custom ball-bearing servo-saver, Big Joes on 40 series wheels and LOTS more odds and ends.

The plane is a Thunder Tiger 25 that is a blast as well....

Who needs a guest bedroom anyway? Amsterdamn will have to sleep on the floor when he comes to visit [:-]