RCU Forums - View Single Post - 30 SIZE SWIZZLE STICK??? 30 SIZE ???
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Frank Schwartz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 30 SIZE SWIZZLE STICK??? 30 SIZE ???

Swizzle Stick lovers::
I now have copies of the .30 swizzle stick plans and copies of the instruction booklet. Also on the plans the previous owner, drew the dihedral brace and all parts that are not shown, including the template for the two wire landing gear. This is a neat little job and is for three channels. I plan to use an old OS 19 on mine. I have had copies made of all this at Kinkos. My cost for the plans and booklet including local tax is $7.76 and a mailing tube, including tax is $3.81 making a total of $11.57.
If anyone want this set of plans, I will send them to you and you can reimburse me the $11.57 and add whatever postage is on the package to it. when you re-imburse me. I am NOT in the hobby business nor am I doing this for profit. Figuring my time and gasoline for trips to Kinko's and the Post Office, I am losing money.....however, I know how it is with fellow modelers...and it IS worth the time and trouble to do this.
IF you want a set, email me off line directly at [email protected] and I will send them to you. I would prefer it if you do not contact me via R/C Universe for two reasons...one, I am not very computer accomplished and have trouble navigating about in R/C Universe and two, I don't want to load up the bulletin board with requests for plans.
Regards to all,
Frank Schwartz AMA123
in Hendersonville, TN