RCU Forums - View Single Post - Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Featherpluckin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???

Well just a few minutes before work so well ive got nothing to do. As for the question have i done anything special to be driving on snow, no Although I am working on a set of skis to replace the front wheels. I did drive on hard packed stuff though, not powder or the soft stuff. As for fguk well its not really worth getting into it with him. He has made these comments in other threads and still hasnt been able to back it up except to say its a copy, and its chinese. Frankly its stating to get boring to read. Althopugh this time he has accused duraterax of having poor customer service. WEll let me see they have a 1 year waranty on the stresstec parts, and a 3 year waranty on the engine not to mention one of the best and largest dealer networks in the industry (at least in North America I cant say about Europe or the Far East). Having perrsonally owned both fg vehicles, traxxas monster buggies, and now the firehammer (all having thier pros and cons) I think I have a better basis to make my opinion then just rumor propaganda and inuendo. Now for a question. Does anyone know if the fg beetle body will fit the fire hammer? Have fun guys & girls.