RCU Forums - View Single Post - Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 04:53 PM
32Ford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax FireHammer Good Or Bad ???

The bickering and bashing between the FG products and Duratrax is pointless and immature so lets just discuss the good points between the two. I'm tired of this Ford vs Chevy stuff and it is pointless. You Firehammer guys chose it for your reasons and us FG guys chose ours for our reasons. I personally chose FG because it is an established large scale car and the amount of factory hop-ups IE: front and rear disc brakes, tuned pipes, alloy up-grades and so on. I am sure you Firehammer owners will be looking to FG for some of the mentioned hop-ups before long and not all will fit. That was my reasoning for purchasing an FG product...."No Hassle Parts Fit and Available Now Hop-Ups". I did'nt pay any more for my new in box Beetle w/Zenoah G260 than you did for your Hammer and i bought it right here in the good ole USA too. This forum was a pleasure to come to and relax before the hammer came out and i find myself now skimming topics and missing some good info because of the bashing. The MODs should step in and enforce some rules.

Jim....