RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-34 Landing HOT
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 09:50 PM
pauluk2w
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T-34 Landing HOT

ORIGINAL: YNOT

All airplanes fly different and T-34's land like a warbird.

Who-ever recommended going from a trainer to T-34 must have been joking or is the standard Internet Ace who has no clue of the order to take when learning how to fly.

BTW, Mustangs fly and land nice, however it wouldn't be recommended after a trainer either.

I will have to disagree I think the T-34 is a great plane to fly especially the world models T-34. I have owned a hanger 9 T-34 and i have to say that particular plane is not a good second plane as it is just so snappy I have been building a top-flite t-34 for some time now (until i ran out of money) and have to say it has a huge amount of dihedral built into the wing. i would also say that the great planes stuka 60 makes a good second plane a lot of you may disagree with that but once it is trimmed out it fly's like a low wing trainer. it has little to no stall characteristics the only thing it usually does is drop it's nose. a mustang is NOT a good second plane and all the ones i have flown have to be landed hot or it will tip stall. my advice to anyone looking at the hanger9 T-34 as a second plane is don't