RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCGroups
Thread: RCGroups
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 09:10 PM
66tbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCGroups

RCGroups is a great place for research, but does seem to lack that little something that makes it feel like family. Maybe by design or policy,, who knows. It's good to have another place to gather as a group and do the things we do. It should keep both sides of the street busy with policy. I can understand system upgrades, and with the traffic RCG sees an upgrade may well be needed.
RCU was the first RC forum I joined, but it moved a little slow for my eager needs. Over time I've moved over and have done more luring than posting. One thing I do admire is that threads seem to stay the same as they were created. (no over moderation) That to me is the thing I like. In our particular case of micros's, its a small field and a common set of posters in general. If threads get changed to some else's ideal the diverse nature of personalities disappears. With the technical nature of what we do the maturity is a little higher and the understanding that people have different opinions is a little greater. It's a hobby and it is what we do.

crossup- congrats on the IR build I to will do one someday. One thing I do often is save the page (via right click for me) and that put everything in your system for offline viewing. Heck you should see my bitcar file[] IMO I'd gear that 4mm and use the variable prop setup for optimization. That way you can keep it slow and still have the thrust, just a pitch tweak away.