RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Models 33% ultimate
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 01:26 PM
LITO0815

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: World Models 33% ultimate

smokey...I used 12" on the wings, the "y " depends were the receiver is going to be located ,remember that one end of the "y" conector have to come out thrugh the wing cabane for the upper wing and the other end stay inside for the lower wing. I see you went to the wram show ,I bought my da100 there. do you live in NY?

joe....my ultimate is almost done and I didn't have any problems so far, every part fits good and I'm very happy with it. The only hard part of the building is glueing the engine box inside the fuselage and tighten the screws for the wing cabane inside the fuselage.(it takes a lot of passion). You need a very short screw driver or "L" type screw driver. What i did also was down load the manual from aero works ,even if they are the same planes the manuals are diferents, the aw manual kind explain better.

dork blaster.... It come with the ca hinges installed, ready to be glue like if you buy it from aw. But world model include a bag full of metal hinges to replce the ca hinges. Any way I think the ca hinges will be ok since Chip hyde had ca hinges in his 46% ultimate.