RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Deal On MBX5 Prospec!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 10:41 PM
tonytiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great Deal On MBX5 Prospec!!

thank you dan.......yes when the snow melts....

seriously guys.....i seem to be singled out..im not the only one here who doesent belive the deal he got....i may be the most voicestress about it but im not the only one.....

as far as my being a kid well i hope so.....i hope i always stay a kid.....im sure the kid comes out in all of you when you fire up your cars at a race.....

for those i offended i appologize...seriously i meant no harm to anyone.....i was trying to be funny but i guess it didnt work...you guys are a tough audience.....

to the moderators id like to say i was not trying to cause trouble but rather make humor for all to enjoy.....i actually feel more attacked by all of you for making a joke.....i was actually on this kids side when i made my first post telling him how to get respect....then he came back with an attack on me....all my other post have been in self defense...out of line mayby against the rules im sure but it is a 2 way street and i will always defend myself......

im done posting on this topic...but rest assured i am not done on other threads......