RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 03-08-2005, 01:28 PM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

ORIGINAL: Gotta_Fly

I can not believe what I'm reading... But what just blows my mind is the two faced people I see on here ALL THE TIME, and right now I really have to watch what I say, But you guys are something else, For some reason I think all you certain people think that Chris built everyone of these planes by he's hand.... Listen for those of you who I'm talking to there are two types of people in this world , there ledders and there followers, Man if them ledders died you guys would be lost.........

Randy
WHAT???? For the most part, everyone is being reasonable about this and it is being taken care of. The only person that made a snyde comment was Y N C, and that was the guy's first post. Sure, some people expressed their disapointment a little more clearly than others, but Chris is taking care of the problem and all is fine now. I think you blew things way out of proportion...
There are no leaders and followers here, just people putting out information and sharing their experiences and helping otheres out.