RCU Forums - View Single Post - ntc3 + O.S. 18tz = ?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 10:01 AM
TehArrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ntc3 + O.S. 18tz = ?

ORIGINAL: Saboteur10573

TZ is way to powerful. You'll get owned by something less powerful running around a few cones even. Foams won't help either. They dont hook up just anywhere. Better luck is to back the CVR for $90 and spend the other $90 on a pipe and xtra plugs. Thats the better way to shop IMO.

i cant help but think that you are just jealous of the engine or somthing, HAVE YOU TRIED IT IN A TC3?????? because i have......i own one. ive been running it on the crappy stock rubbers on an unprepped salt and pebble covered surface and i have not experienced any of the stuff you talk about... so im sorry to knock down your thoery. sure a newb will be likely to mash the throttle, but you learn pretty fast you cant. if i remeber correctly the engine is only like 15 grams heavier then some .12's and the car seems to be still pretty balanced (without fuel the car still wants to lean towards the servo side).

in my opinion its the perfect engine for a basher who wants speed. you dont go racing with a .18 anyways and if you do your competition will probly be other .18's