RCU Forums - View Single Post - ntc3 + O.S. 18tz = ?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Saboteur10573

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ntc3 + O.S. 18tz = ?

I'm talking about Vdubs SN, not any other NTC3. . I'm done talking about the NTC3. He posted about the SN and my response was in a reply to his. We're off this thread as of now. [8D].
ORIGINAL: TehArrow

ORIGINAL: Saboteur10573

Cool. Well the car is wider than your average 200mm. Set it up right and it can handle better. Here's the problem. The stock SN isn't ment to handle such high HP which is why I stressed the idea of not buying the .18TZ. Others here (they know who they are) want to piss and moan about what I say, but I'm just looking out for you. First, you'd need to upgrade quite a few parts on the SN if you do want to put the TZ in there. (And) when I mean quite a bit, I mean a bit. My friend Toyotatogo already has one in his ride and he will tell you about his experience with it. Rubber tires are a no no with it. They'll rip right off. Foams help to a certain extent, but not all the time. I'll give you his email addy so you can talk to him directly, because honestly it's hard for people like you to find good help around here.

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/s...80#post1707780

Here's a quick link.

we are talking about a ntc3 not a sn... hpi's onroad geartrains arent tough..... i wouldnt put a big engine in one either.....