RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pattern start
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Xrod
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pattern start

Guys, I'm sorry that I have led this thread off on another tangent. Dreamer, I have gotten over it..a long time ago. Like you, I get a lot of help from RCU. It sucks that there is no one in your area to help out, I'm sure you would think that it sucks worse to have people there that won't help. I don't know how long you have been flying, but at some point you will understand that what may take you a month to discover/accomplish could have been done in a day with the help of someone that has traveled this path before. Remember that I said I'm NOT looking for someone to hold my hand. We stilll have to burn the fuel.
Mike, I always get sage advice from you, and yes, I still plan to go to Ocala. Despite not having practiced lately (been really sick) and my plane is out of wack somewhere on trim (don't know where). I have my new Finesse ready for maiden flight and might try that. My goal will be to see each Sportsman maneuver flown perfectly so I'll know....just like you did. I'm looking forward to meeting you, and getting whatever help I can get. Unfortunately, there is no way I will get there early on Friday. Yes, I also understand your point about good flyers not being very good teachers. We have one like that, but another has coached others to success.
Thanks