RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Planes Super Sportster EP with Modified Power System
Old 03-16-2005, 05:12 PM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Great Planes Super Sportster EP with Modified Power System

Hos,
it may be awhile before i get to fly the SS we here in wisconsin are still getting snow and the forecast shows snow showers almost everyday this week !!!!! cant wait until the cold and snow are gone looking forward to flying again. i have 2 other planes that im converting to electric that i cant wait to fly, my AT-6 TEXAN is going to be ready before long to, so cold and snow go away

has anyone tried to fly the SS EP on 8 cells yet ? just wondering what kind of performance it has with the 8 ?

by the way if anyone wants to know how i did the wedge to get the battery up away from the wing servo i just cut a small piece(as wide as the batt tray) of aileron material from a larger plane and glued it on the back side of the battery tray with the thickest part to the back to raise the battery pack, works very well. well good luck all .

bassman

P.S. DONT FORGET TO PUT LOCK TITE ON THE PINION SET SCREW !!!!!! I HAVE HEARD OF A FEW COMING LOOSE IN FLIGHT NO MORE THRUST.