RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3DFOAMY.com closing up shop......
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 09:07 AM
TailTwister
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3DFOAMY.com closing up shop......

I'm actually a little ashamed I've never purchased from Levi. When he first got started, with the T-Raven, he and I spoke a bit about how to get things rolling. Not long after that, my interests in the hobby lead me away from most foamys.

Levi and I went back and forth a while about a few things, and I can tell you that if someone attacks Levi personally, they are probably off base. Yes, Levi is human, and not perfect, but he is a heck of a guy, and 100% focused where a man should be. I'm saddened that the very few bozos on these boards have caused him this stress, but I guess that's part of the deal now.

Whtbronco, I'll humbly request that you do an edit on your first post, and change the title to "3DFoamy NOT closing up shop", now that we have the full story.

If I can scrape up a few bucks, I'm going to order a foamy from Levi. Beyond the innovations and intense focus on quality, he's the kind of guy I want my money to go to. Probably the Sukhoi. That's my personal favorite...[8D]

Levi, when you get back and read this, know that the majority of folks here like what you do, and how you have chosen to do it.

My best to your family. Don't let the low-life lurking behind the anonimity of the internet get you down. Stay strong Bro!

Frank