RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good Service..........Bad Service......
Old 03-19-2005, 10:04 PM
lwien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Service..........Bad Service......

Tell ya one other tidbit, Brunswick, and then I promise, I'll be done.

A few days after I ordered my Switchback from Karen and Doug over at Mountain Models, I decided to order a few roles of Solite.........Got an email back sayin that it would be out to me within 24 hours. About 8 hours later, when I started going thru the kit, I noticed that the canopy was missing so I emailed them and told them that I needed a canopy. I got an email back within 5 minutes, apologizing for the mistake and they told me that it was good that I mentioned it to them as quick as I did, because they had the Solite all packed up and ready to go, but they unpacked it and threw the canopy in with the Solite in the same package, and they didn't charge me for shipping for either one, and they put a note in the box thanking me for my business. And........I got it within 24 hours because they Fed-Exed it out to me from Colorado.

With NES, when I ordered the two motors on their site, they quoted me 5 dollars for shipping. When I received it, I was billed, not 5 dollars, but 8 dollars. It's not the two screws or the few bucks in shipping that's screwed............It's just the way they do business that's screwed..............oh, and do ya think I got the same kind of "thank you" that I got from Mountain Models???
Nothing.......nada............

For me, I would much rather not only do business with people that do what they say they are going to do, but also appreciate the money that I am spending with them. NES, obviously doesn't give a hoot. Not so with either MM or GWSEXPERT.