RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3DFOAMY.com closing up shop......
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Torqueroll-Joe
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3DFOAMY.com closing up shop......

All I can say is that Levi's planes are the best foamies in the business. I am an independent rep for 3D Foamy and my local club have all switched to his planes!!! Now I need more... But to address the negative feedback I have some experience in this. I work for a local General Motors dealer. We get feedback from customers for delivery of vehicle, service repairs, etc... What we have come to understand is that the only people that give feedback are irate customers to begin with...whether it was your fought or not!!! So, it makes you feel bad and look bad. But what these reports don't show is all the happy customers that are out there and don't take time to fill out a positive review. So my point is, for every unhappy customer for whatever reason, there are at least 30 or more happy ones. We, at the dealership, deal with this on a daily basis so my advice is, don't take it to heart but rather learn from it. This will make you a better businessman. (not that you need to be better, your one of the best in my books!!!) So take care and keep up the good work, mind your family, and things will all work out!!!

Joseph Puentes
3D Foamy Rep for South Texas