RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good Service..........Bad Service......
Old 03-20-2005, 06:32 PM
lwien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Service..........Bad Service......

Petty complaint?

They advertise one thing, and then when you order it, they send you something else.
They quote a shipping price and then bill you more than they quoted.
When you call them and mention what happened they:
Do not offer an apolgy.
Do not offer to replace what they sold you with what was originally advertised.
Do not offer you a refund on the difference of what they quoted you for shipping versus what they charged you.
Do not thank you for your business

And last of all, they insult you by saying that you shouldn't be in the hobby if these things are such a big deal.

Petty complaint? I guess it's petty if that's the way you like to be treated by a business that you just spent 200 dollars with.
Me........I expect to get the product that was advertised and that I ordered. I expect to pay for the shipping that was quoted. I expect to be appreciated for the business that I am giving them. And I expect NOT to be insulted.

In other words, I expect to be treated as a customer.

When I was in the retail business for over thirty years, I constantly preached to my 150+ employees that those customers that come walking in the front door makes your paychecks possible. They are the ones that put food on your table. Treat them as such, and they will reward you with their continued business. Do otherwise and you will not only lose them as customers but you will lose your job as well.

If you really want to see and experience what good customer service is like in this hobby of ours, purchase something from Karen and Doug at Mountain Models or Jerry at gwsexpert.................THEY know how to run a business.......