RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good Service..........Bad Service......
Old 03-21-2005, 12:57 PM
lwien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Service..........Bad Service......

Jim,

Himax offers these motors both ways. You can buy them separate or you can buy them assembled. If you purchase them separately, you would get the following:

HA2025-4200 motor along with an ACC3966, which is the stick mount gear box.

If you purchased it already assembled, the sku number would be HG2025-4266.

On my invoice, it says HG2025-4266. That's not what I got.

Again, I realize that this is not important to you. But apparently, it is important to not only NES for that's the way they advertised it, but it's also important to Himax, because they offer it in both configurations.

Why shouldn't a customer expect to get what he purchased? Why is it comical to you that a customer should expect to get what they purchased? They advertised, and I purchased an HG2025-4266. It even says that on my invoice, but what I got was an HA2025-4200 and an ACC3966.

Maybe I'm just more sensitive to this than many because for 30 years I ran a retail chain and one of my prime responsibilities was advertising along with sales and marketing. We spent over 4 million dollars a year advertising in the Los Angeles Times. I have received many of the complaints that you are talking about over the years, and have done what it took to make the customer happy. Of course, we all make mistakes, and we learn from them and move on. I made some mistakes in my advertising as well, but I corrected them and made it right with my customers.

I abhor trivial law suits and I would never partake in such. But with all the time and effort that I have put in over the years in not only training my sales staff and managers how to sell and how to treat their customers with integrity and respect, but also the time and effort with our attorneys in trying to get our advertising right, I am just a little amazed at how all this is being handled.

But enough of this. I've spent wayyyy to much energy and time on this issue and it's time to move on. NES DESERVED to get a bad rap on this...............Mountain Models and GWSEXPERT DESERVED my praise for the excellent customer service that they have offered, not only to me, but to anyone that they have done business with. All one has to do is some searches on these manufacturers over at rcgroups to see that my experiences are not anomalies, for "EVERYONE" that has done business with MM has praised their service, and that cannot be said for NES. My mistake was not doing a search on NES before I made my purchase, because if I read all the bad raps that has come their way, I would never have done business with them in the first place.

Done................I have said everything there is to say on this..................anything else would just be repetition......