RCU Forums - View Single Post - Good Service..........Bad Service......
Old 03-21-2005, 02:25 PM
lwien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Service..........Bad Service......

ORIGINAL: BrunswickOH

How about the prop adapter?? There should be an included DVD on how to properly install it! Surely you don't think that putting the two screws in the motor is any more difficult then installing the prop adapter. I think you two rocket scientist are on to something here! Heck Cal I think where you're done with all the "assembly" here you'll be able to tell all your friends that you hand crafted the motor on your plane. You've really built yourself a fine power plant there, you should be very happy with it. You didn't even get into the fact that your speed controller is not programmed for your particular setup, it still has the factory settings on it!!! There's another thing you're going to have to "build" ohhhhh the work involved here!! Please take my advise QUIT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

Jim
How many times do I have to say it Jim. I don't mind building anything. I have no problem in programming a speed controller. I don't know how to do it yet, but I'll learn. I just built my first balsa build..........a Switchback, and being that I haven't built anything in my life before, I'm pretty darn proud of it and how it came out. I really enjoy this hobby because I'm doing and learning things that I have never done before.

My issues has nothing to do with having to build anything. It has everything to do with getting what was advertised and getting what was purchased. Again, my INVOICE says, one 2025-4266. THAT is what I purchased. THAT is NOT WHAT THEY SENT ME. What I purchased, and what is stated on my invoice is the same, but what they sent me is a completly different sku.

Rat is right. If I wanted to purchase these parts seperatly, I may have been able to find an even better deal by shopping around. But that's not what I wanted. I wanted a completely assembled motor and gearbox. That's what they advertised, that's what I ordered, and that's what it says on my invoice............but.........that is NOT what they sent me.