RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/4 SCALE CAP 232 FORUM
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 09:07 AM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/4 SCALE CAP 232 FORUM

i appreciate the advice fellas. do you mind post pictures if you have them of your engine mounts and setup inside the fuse. itll probably be a bit before i do all this but its the next plane i want to get in the air. i have had the cap sitting in the garage weighting for an engine and radio. here are my plans so far as radio equipment. JR 700 receiver, 1 x JR 537 throttle, 2 x JR 531 ailerons, 2 x JR 531 for each elevator, 1 JR 4721 for rudder with pull-pull cables, and a 1800 mah battery. i have a xf 631 transmitter but i might end up getting a 6102 from a guy i fly with he is getting rid of his because it has a 3 point throttle curve and he is flying heli's as well so he needs one with a 5 point throttle curve. again thanks for the advice i really appreciate it. i have no resources as for what i need for gassers. i have flown nitro since i started flying 3 years ago. my friend who usually is my resource is a nitro guy as well and has not ever flown gas. though if he gets into gas i will be his resource before too long